We are proud to supply genuine Japanese ofuro for commercial projects such as hotels, wellness centers, spas etc. Our founder is a licenced architect who speaks Italian, English and Japanese. Please do not hesitate to contact us if your client is dreaming of a Japanese onsen in their commercial establishment.
1) Materials used are Hinoki B grade (small knots), Koyamaki (Knotty) Asnaro wood and Sawara (for barrel type tubs.) We strive to provide the best prices while remaining faithful to our concept: only old growth lumber from the Kiso Valley or Aomori prefecture. No imported wood or man planted lumber is used for the tubs.
2) In the case of orders for multiple tubs, we can ship in full load containers thus reducing the shipping cost.
3) The tubs are pre-assembled but in case of necessity, we can send a carpenter on site to assist with the installation.
4) We can supply accessories such as stools, buckets, duckboards and lumber for millwork to match the ofuros.
* Note: essences of the hinoki family cannot be used in saunas as their aromatic oil content would be released in large quantities and would cause eye irritation. Please contact us for more information and alternative suggestions.